Well, I've finally had a minute to sit down and plan the week's meals. Man, we're going to be bbbbuuusssyyyy!! I've been debating when I should run and get groceries, but don't really want to. We have enough food, I'm going to make do!!!
Monday- Ranch Chicken salad on All Bran crackers
Turkey Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato sandwich
Tuesday - Baked Potato Skins with Creamy Spinach and Turkey Bacon
Taco Tuesday!!!!
Wednesday - not sure...DS has a Dr. Appt in Rochester...will probably eat out for both meals, but I am armed with the knowledge about how to make healthy choices!!!
Thursday - Lean Pocket
Chicken Pot Pie
Friday - still thinking!!!!
I am really hungry for the Britta's shrimp and vegetable rice, so I might need to make that one day during rest to reheat for supper. I need to pick up a few ingredients, but otherwise have everything on hand. I am hoping to go camping on the weekend.
I bought 3 different cookbooks today. I am anxious to look them over and find new, exciting recipes. I have plenty of ideas already on hand. My menu this week has a few more holes in it than last week. I hope that I'm not allowing myself too much freedom!!!
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What the heck is a turdfuck?????? That's a new one. :) I have enjoyed the walking too. It goes by so quickly and easily when there is someone to walk with. I have also enjoyed your meal planning because I am stealing your menus! Keep up your good work and drink that water!
Post a Comment