Sunday, June 15, 2008

"My" BIG Idea

I am sooo putting myself out there with this one! Here's the idea...I am looking for someone to sponsor my weightloss. I'm not looking for money! I'm looking for motivation, encouragement and time!

Here are some answers to questions you may have....

How does this work? You sign up for a 5 pound block. I then will let you know when your 5 pound block is coming up and you will be my coach and motivator for those 5 pounds!

How much weight do I need to lose? I need to lose close to 100 pounds, but would like sponsors to get me at least to onederland....25 pounds! That should give me a good idea if this is something worth continuing.

How will you know I'm commited? I have been active on the diet board since November. I have had my struggles, but have been continued to fight the good fight! I will keep a blog current (I have created one in the past, but haven't kept it current and this would be an awesome way for me to share my journey!!!As you can see....this is my new one!)

What's in it for me? Well, knowing you helped someone lose weight in a healthy way! I am anxious to help you accomplish your goals! (Oh, and I'm sure there will be rewards for my sponsors as well!!!)

Thank you for considering my proposal!!!

No comments: