Monday, June 16, 2008

Changing My Mind...Again

I have decided that I am going to stop focusing on all that I need to lose and start celebrating my accomplishments! I have changed back to even 5 pound increments (even though I will be short of onderland!) I have lost 20 pounds already! I am proud of that! I think I get so overwhelmed on all that I have to do, I forget about all I have done!!!

But....breaking it up into 5 pounds at a time seems so much more attainable than those LARGE numbers!!!

On one of the many websites I look at, one gal wore a necklace and with each loss, she changed the number beads on her necklace to show her current loss. I think that is awesome and may look into doing a bracelet like that. A continual reminder of her accomplishment!!!Another did a sticker chart and for each pound, she put a sticker over that number....until she reaches her ultimate goal.

Have any other ideas for me...feel free to share!!

No comments: