Sunday, June 15, 2008

Meal Planning

I planned lunch and supper meals for all of next week and made out a grocery list. This should help me a TON!!! I found a ton of new recipes that I can't wait to try!!! I will post recipes and reviews each day!

Monday - Ranch Chicken salad
Doritos casserole

Tuesday - (Leftovers- I know I will LOVE the Doritos casserole!!!)
Individual Meatloafs, potato and veggies

Wednesday - Flat out bread pizzas
Baked chimichangas

Thursday - Southwest Eggrolls
Crockpot Pork Chops and potatoes

Friday - Baked Monte Cristo sandwich
Crockpot Southwest Chicken

I am also going to make carmel apple salad and baked cinnamon apple chips for snacks.

But the question is...can I make it a week without Britta's Szechwan Shrimp and Vegetable Fried Rice????? I love that stuff!!!

1 comment:

Britta said...

MMMm - your meals sound wonderful. I want the low down on every one! You'll have to include the shrimp NEXT week :)