I really have had the best week! I have planned for success and it worked!! I really think that meal planning has helped me stay focused! The weather has also been perfect...not too hot or too cold and a gentle breeze without the humidity. I have enjoyed having a walking buddy. It makes the time go by so much faster. Did I mention I'm feeling good!?!
On a sad note....I have been borrowing my friends' treadmill for almost a few years and have been using it pretty religiously since November. Well, she said she was ready to have it returned. :( I told Tim that he had to buy me a new treadmill and he thought an elliptical would be better. I would like to try one out first, but hope I will love it. I really do!! I'm going to try Britta's first as I don't need a piece of equipment sitting around that I won't use! Guess I'll have to start shopping around!
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment